ICRIT Housing Additional Support Needs

Many people with a disability or those that circumstances have worked against them still want to be independent and it is realised that with some minimal support this can be possible.

Therefore if you need some support to enable you to live in your own home, because of extra needs like a disability, mental health issues or because you have been sleeping rough, there is housing available for you.

Housing for people with extra needs is known as supported living or independent living.

This means that you will have carefully planned support. This could be someone helping you out for anything from a few hours a week to 24 hours a day.  We will work with you to ensure you have what is right for you.  The right care package is fundamental to the success of our independent living service.

Patient AwaitingRelease Bed Blocking

Referral Form

For our ICRIT Housing Additional Support Needs and ICRIT Hospital to Housing Support services we need to have a referral form completed.  You can either complete the electronic form or download the attached word document, commplete it then Email it to us at the address provided.




Download WORD form

Download PDF form

 Or click on the image below for a PDF version of the form.

ICRIT Referral

Healthcare elderly bedrelease


We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our Privacy Policy.

I accept cookies from this site

EU Cookie Directive Plugin Information